McAfeevirus pattern and engine updates Virus definition, or .DAT, files contain up-to-date virus signatures and other information that Network Associates anti-virus products use to protect your computer against the thousands of computer viruses in circulation.
Thank you for using the SuperDAT Package Installer. This file contains important information about this release. We recommend that you read the entire document.
You must have a current PrimeSupport agreement in order to be entitled to downloadproduct updates and upgrades, including engine and DAT updates. By downloading any of these files, you acknowledge that you currently have a valid PrimeSupport agreement with Network Associates.
SUPPORTED MCAFEE PRODUCTS:
· NetShield for Microsoft Windows NT/2000 version 4.5 and later
· PortalShield 1.0
· VirusScan Enterprise 7.0
· VirusScan Retail and VirusScan Professional 6.0, 6.01, 6.02, and later
· VirusScan for Microsoft Windows 95/98 version 4.5 and later
· VirusScan for Microsoft Windows NT/2000 version 4.5 and later
· VirusScan TC for Microsoft Windows 95/98/NT/2000 version 6.0 and later
· VirusScan TC 6.0 and 6.1
· GroupShield 4.x for Microsoft Exchange 5.5
· GroupShield 4.x for Microsoft Exchange 2000
· GroupShield 5.x for Microsoft Exchange 5.5
· GroupShield 5.x for Microsoft Exchange 2000
· GroupShield 6 for Microsoft Exchange 2000
· GroupShield 5.x for Lotus Domino – Intel
· GroupShield 5.3 for Lotus Domino
· WebShield SMTP 4.5 MR1a